Paul Gerst L.Ac. is a licensed Acupuncturist and Natural Health Practitioner practicing for over 25 years.
He designed a B.A. in Counseling at Metro State University and then graduated with a 4 year degree in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1/1997.
Paul is trained in a number of Neuro-Tapping and AK Techniques: Neurolink, NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique) and Nutrition Response Testing. These modalities have allowed him, together with acupuncture and natural internal medicine, to help hundreds of Patients through very difficult-to-treat, chronic health issues.
Paul is a Certified Professional Mediator, a certified Meditation Trainer and has taught classes to the general public as well as continuing education to massage therapists and other practitioners for over 10 years. He has also customized programs for 3M, The Turkey Store, McCain Foods and other companies.
- Helped thousands of people recover from chronic health problems.
- Opening Speaker for the Physician Assistant Conference for the State of Wisconsin (2002).
- Health Professional on Morning Public Radio Show for 18 Mos.—WOJB 88.9 FM (100K watt radio station serving northern WI)
- Has been published in numerous periodicals.
- 14 of 15 fertility cases had desired results, 3 of which were told it would not be possible for them to have children.
- Volunteer care for Veterans attending Project New Hope Retreats in New England. 1 st recipient of Ralph Moore Service Award.
- Producer and host of Health, Naturally! TV show
or call 774-283-2726