Reiki is a form of energy work that was founded in Japan in 1923. It has been shown to promote relaxation and assist the body in healing both physical and mental/emotional issues.
Benefits of Reiki
- Assists the body in healing illness or injury
- Aids in better sleep
- Strengthens the immune system
- Assists with relaxation and stress reduction
- Can help to remove mental or emotional blocks
- Speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
- Can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
$65/60 min. session
$85/90 min. session
$180/package of 3 sessions
What to expect from a Reiki session:
1.) a brief discussion about what you are hoping to get from the session, areas of the body you struggle with, emotional issues you are hoping to work on, etc.
2.) You lie down (clothed) on the Reiki table (same as a massage table).
3.) Because of the dual role as a psychotherapist and in the interest of maintaining physical boundaries, Cindy holds her hands above the body, while some practitioners put hands directly on the body. She will use various hand positions and techniques to assist you in your healing.
4.) People have a broad range of sensations during Reiki. Many people report feeling warmth. Others report tingling or surges in certain areas, or even lightness as a block is removed. Some even see colors in their mind’s eye.
5.) Most people choose to close their eyes and deeply relax during Reiki. Some even fall asleep due to the deep relaxation! Others choose to talk about what they’re feeling while it is happening and ask questions. Remember, this is your session. Cindy will adjust to you.
6.) After the session, you will be offered water and have a brief discussion about what you experienced. Cindy will offer any insights she has regarding the experience.
Schedule an appointment with Cindy here or call 774-573-1644.